Cutmaster 152 Plasma System, 120 Amp, SL100, 75 Deg Head, 20 ft Leads, 208-230V, 1Ph, 50/60Hz Ready, Multi-Voltage/Phase Capable
CUTMASTER® TRUE™ Series has been designed with the idea that recommended cut capacity should also be the TRUE cut capacity. The TRUE Cut Series eliminates the concept of having to “buy up”, purchasing a machine larger than you actually need. With the introduction of the CUTMASTER TRUE Series, a one-half inch recommended capacity machine will cut one-half inch material ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. NO EXCEPTIONS. The CUTMASTER® 152 is the heavy weight of hand held cutting systems. This unit comes in a compact-light weight package, but don’t let that fool you. It offers enough cutting power to cut 2
Part Number: 1-1730-1
Warranty: 4 Years
|Included Features||• TRUE GUARD roll bar provides easy transportation and protects the front and rear of the power supply for unmatched durability.
• Color Coded LED’s indicate pressure status and setup errors.
• All user controls are conveniently located on the front panel
• Lightweight design improves portability (Reduced nearly 50%).
• Trigger latch feature prevents hand fatigue during long cuts. Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals.
• Multiple Torch Capability (Hand, Mechanized, Automation)
• The Industry’s only 60 Amp Drag Tip
• Convenient storage compartment for spare and consumable parts
• Universal selectable input power from 208 to 460 VAC + 10%, single or three phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
• Power Supply
• 20 ft. (6.1m) Lead
• 1Torch SL100, 75 deg. Head
• 10 ft. (3.0m) Input Power Cable, Work Cable without 20 Amp Plug (460V) and Clamp
• Spare Parts Kit
• Operating Manual
|Process(es)||Manual Air Plasma Cutting|
|Industrial Applications||Heavy Fabrication|
|Amperage Range||20-120 Amps|
|Maximum Amperage Output||120A|
|Output Power||15.4 kW|
|Recommended Cut||1 1/4″ (30 mm)|
|Maximum Cut||2″ (50 mm)|
|Pierce Rating||1″ (25 mm)|
|Input Voltage||208/230V 1/3 Phase 50/60 Hz Ready|
|Duty Cycle (@ 40 deg C)||60% @ 120A|
|Amperage Draw||120A @ 230V, 1 ph
56A @ 230V, 3 ph
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||15″ (381 mm) x 12″ (305 mm) x 30″ (762 mm)|
|Weight||62 lbs (28.1kg)|
|Warranty (Parts & Labor)||4 Years|
|Hand, Automated & Mechanized||SL100|
|Air Pressure||70 psi (4.8 bar)|
|Flow||7.5 cfm (212 l/m)|
|Warranty (Parts & Labor)||1 Year|